See below for current job openings. Please go to the links provided to apply. Do not send resumes directly to Winston Engineering Inc.
Senior Mechanical Engineer – Click here to apply.
Highly motivated Mechanical Engineer with the ability to design Mechanical and Plumbing systems for residential and commercial facilities which includes but not limited to restaurants, retail, offices etc.
• P.E. license in California is a plus [ Company willing to pay for additional licenses in other states]
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
• Experienced with AutoCAD [Revit experience is a plus]
• Ability to take architectural floorplans and overlay all necessary mechanical and plumbing systems using CAD.
• Able to interface with clients and equipment suppliers to get necessary specifications to complete work.
• Experience with Mechanical Title 24 and forms.
• Experience with indoor cannabis/agriculture facilities (HVAC, dehumidification, irrigation, C02 systems, etc) is a plus.
• Car insurance
• Must be a self-starter and possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement with a focus on customer service excellence
• Ability to multitask on several projects at once
Periodic site visits in Southern California
$72,000 to $91,000 DOE
• Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
• 2 weeks paid vacation to accumulate after 90 days
• Holiday pay for major holidays
• $50 monthly towards personal cell phone bill